New update on sourcehut!
- new staff (paid by NLNet fund grant)
- hut: a sourcehut CLI tool
- todo.sr.ht's GraphQL API should land sometime this week
- GraphQL-native webhooks for git.sr.h should land before the next monthly update
- fixed bugs related to importing mbox files in lists.sr.ht
- fixed OAuth 2.0 bugs in meta.sr.ht
See also: [[NLNet NGI Zero funding]](https://sourcehut.org/blog/2022-01-10-nlnet-graphql-funding/) and [[How does SourceHut's FOSS business model work?]](https://sourcehut.org/blog/2022-01-09-how-does-our-business-work/)
Making this announcement post here to let more people know that the lemmy.pt instance is now opened! I had held back from making this post due to not having written some rules yet, but now that's in place. They still need some touch ups, and a more extensive Code of Conduct document has yet to be written, however, I'd like to get more people on board to get more feedback.
So, what is this instance about? Anything related to Portugal, Portuguese, or any related community. We have some communities already set up, but anyone is free to create their own space :D
Naturally, posts should be in Portuguese, and on-topic, but English posts are also welcome if they come from people wanting to learn about the community, culture, language and so on.
I hope to help the Lemmy network by adding this new instance :3